Underage DUI

Law Offices of Jess C. Bedore III | Criminal Practice | Stag

Law Offices of Jess C. Bedore III | Criminal Practice Overview | Staging

Meeting the Challenge of Underage DUI

The laws regarding underage drinking in California are severe. If you are under 21 and have any measurable amount of alcohol in your system while driving, you will lose your license for one year. And even if you have not been drinking but have alcohol in your car, you can be charged with minor in possession and also lose your driver's license.

It is difficult to go up against California's zero tolerance DUI laws, but the lawyers at the Law Offices of Jess C. Bedore III, do not back down from a challenge. Our attorneys have more than 50 years of combined legal experience and build on this experience to secure the most favorable outcome possible.

At our Roseville, California, law firm, we defend young clients against charges of underage DUI. Our goals are simple: keep clients working, in school and out of jail. We have a strong record of accomplishment in these matters, including dismissals, acquittals and convictions on lesser charges.

Contact the Law Offices of Jess C. Bedore III if you or a family member has been charged with underage DUI. Call toll-free at 888-319-0305 for a free telephone consultation.

How a Lawyer Can Help

In all DUI cases, whether or not our client is underage, we challenge the traffic stop. We evaluate the blood alcohol content test results, because the charges and penalties increase with the amount of measurable alcohol it is important to ensure that the readings are accurate. If we cannot get the charges against you dismissed, we seek reduced charges, such as reckless driving, or a simple moving violation. If your car has been impounded by the police, we will help you try to get it back.

We schedule and attend the DMV hearing on your behalf to challenge your license suspension after seizure by the arresting officer. We help you apply for a critical needs license that restricts when and where you can drive — usually to school or to your job.

Contact an Experienced Drunk Driving Attorney

Contact lawyers with significant experience with underage DUI matters. Call the Law Offices of Jess C. Bedore III in Roseville, California, toll-free at 888-319-0305.